Murakami Hide Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") pays utmost attention in keeping the privacy of its client’s personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). We believe that protecting our clients’ personal information is the basis of our business activities and it is our social responsibility. As such, we have established an internal system, made implementing and maintaining measures, and is continuously working to improve them.
Approach to personal information
The company strictly implements handling standards for the personal protection of the company’s website “www.murahide.com” (hereinafter referred to as this site) that we operate.
This is how we approach your personal information.
- 1. Collection of your personal information
In order to use our services, we may ask you to provide us some of your personal information. As a general rule, we will not collect any personal information without your permission. We shall collect them after clarifying the purpose of use. (Please understand that some services may not be available if you do not provide your personal information.)
- 2. Use of your personal information
We limit the use of our website within the scope of the purpose specified to the client. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information, we will notify you and obtain your permission first.
- 3. We will not provide your personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
(1) When your permission was obtained beforehand.
(2) When responding to your inquiries regarding after-service care related to contract and others.
(3) When mandated by law and such.
- 4. As in the case of the above-mentioned item (3), we are obliged by contract to manage and provide your personal information appropriately.
- 5. We will send you information about our services that may be useful to you now or in the future by e-mail or postal mail. If you wish to stop receiving these mails, you can request cancellation.
- 6. We will properly and strictly manage your personal information. We have security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of your personal information.
- 7. If you wish to disclose your personal information registered with the Company, we shall do so after confirming your identity based on the procedure prescribed by the Company. After disclosure, if it becomes clear that the content is inaccurate or incorrect, we shall rectify it.
- 8. We will endeavor to operate our business in accordance with laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- 9. We will endeavor to continuously improve the protection and handling of personal information.
Request to clients
We cannot be held responsible for ensuring the security of your personal information on other websites linked to this site.
About your access log
This site records the information of the person who accessed it in the access log. The access log contains the domain name, the IP address of the person, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, etc., but it does not contain any personally identifiable information. The access log is mainly used for website maintenance and statistical analysis of usage, but it is not used for any other purpose.